UPDATE TO OUR OFFICE HOURS AND OPERATIONS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS / COVID 19
Due to the increasing concern for community spread of SARS CoV2 viral infection locally, we are forced to
proactively take some precautions to keep our patients and staff healthy while we continue to serve your needs.
We anticipate that we will operate with the following changes for the next 4-5 weeks before we return to our prior
routine. Significant changes include the following:
1. We will be utilizing Telemedicine to see our patients routinely. This includes appointments via video and/or voice alone. This can be done using your smartphone, laptop or just any telephone call.
2. We discourage scheduling in-office visits unless a provider deems it medically necessary to perform an
exam in person.
3. Please expect all your currently existing appointments to be converted to telemedicine appointments.
4. We will postpone and reschedule all well-woman exams to about 4-6 weeks from now.
5. We especially encourage our patients older than 75 years of age to do either a telephone or video
appointment exclusively. We discourage leaving home except for emergencies.
How to login for a Telemedicine appointment: This can be done either from your desktop via the web portal or from
your smartphone using the Healow app
1. Using via smartphone: Download the Healow App on your phone from the Apple or Google store.
2. Using the web: Please make sure that you are web-enabled. Please call our front desk to set you up with
a username and password. Portal can be accessed by going to . Then enter
your username and password to login.
Phone calls with problems:
1. Please use your patient portal to send messages to us.
2. If you are unable to do that, when you call the office, please leave a message on the phone for our nurse.
These messages will be checked twice a day every day. WE WILL NOT BE ANSWERING CALLS IN
REAL TIME DUE TO THE HIGH CALL VOLUME.
3. You may expect us to make an appointment with the provider if there is medical information that needs
to be clarified.
1. Please send a message through the portal or leave a message for the nurse.
2. We will reach back to you if we cannot refill. Please check with your pharmacy before you call again.